Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Pay?
1. You can pay for your order using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Or pay later with Clearpay.
2. If you have a PayPal Account and would prefer to pay from your PayPal balance then simply click on the alternative PayPal button and pay using your PayPal account.
I have Placed My Order-What Happens Now?
1. Thank you for your order. We will pick and pack and send you an email when it is posted.
2. We will also send you a tracking code. You can login to your INDI account at any time to view your order info or click on the tracking code link to the courier website, where you can see tracking info.
When Will My Parcel Arrive?
1. For most UK orders please allow 1-3 days.
2. For deliveries to most EU countries please allow 3-5 days. Some countries may take slightly longer.
3. For Worldwide deliveries to the USA, Canada, Australasia and Far East please allow 5-7 days. Some countries may take longer.
Can I Return My Order?
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it to us (unworn/ unused) within 14 days for a full refund or exchange. The return address is on your order/invoice that you received with your order. For further details please see our page Delivery & Returns-link in the footer of our website.
How Do I Login To My Account?
Simply click on the link at the top right hand side of the website to login. You can also create an account even if you haven't yet placed an order. This will help you fly through checkout much quicker as your details will be pre-installed. Once logged in, you will be able to view your order history, tracking info and edit your information to keep your account up to date.
How Do I Contact You?
For any other enquiries please email us.
Please do not contact us on social channels as they do not offer any privacy.
We try at all times to offer great service and most negative comments are due to postal problems which we have absolutely no control over, but if you have a complaint tell us! We are very nice people and do our best but occasionally things can go wrong so let us put it right.